curator-user mailing list archives

From Jipeng Tan <tan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a way to find which machine holds lease file created by InterProcessSemaphoreMutex
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 03:55:58 GMT
Hi,

We use InterProcessSemaphoreMutex to make sure certain machine only process
certain Task.

One issue I am currently facing is: sometimes a lease file for one Task
presents on Zookeeper, however, there is no machine process that Task after
zookeeper quorum is rebooted.

Since we have hundreds of machines, it is quite hard to go over every
machine's log to figure out which machines own the lease file.

So I wonder if there is a better way to find the association of machines
and lease files. Is that possible to add machines info (IP) to the Lock?

Thanks,
Jipeng