curator-user mailing list archives

From Check Peck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Exhibitor 1.5.3
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 00:14:48 GMT
Hi Jordan,

How can we build 1.5.3 exhibitor locally? Earlier, I was following this
link to do that -
https://github.com/Netflix/exhibitor/wiki/Building-Exhibitor

But in that link, I can still see in the pom file, that version is "1.5.1".
Do I just need to change that to "1.5.3"? And build it same way as
mentioned in the above link?

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 4:52 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com