curator-user mailing list archives

From Check Peck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Exhibitor 1.5.3
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 03:32:36 GMT
I was just following the Maven way of assembling exhibitor. I just need
standard build. In that wiki, they have two ways of making standard build.
One is maven and other is gradle so I was following maven one.

In that case, I just need to update the pom with 1.5.3 version right?

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com