curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Curator and C / C++
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 17:03:27 GMT
Curator is JVM only. However, you can use the Curator RPC Proxy to access Curator in C/C++
via Apache Thrift: http://curator.apache.org/curator-x-rpc/index.html

-Jordan

On January 26, 2015 at 11:59:37 AM, Mike Smith (mike.smith@codethink.co.uk) wrote:

Hi all,

I'm rather new to ZooKeeper, and know next to nothing about Java, I was
wondering if the Curator program will work with ZooKeeper's C / C++ API
also? or is it Java only?

I have already asked on the ZooKeeper mailing-list prior to this e-mail
and finding this mailing-list and it was indicated there that Curator
will not work with C / C++, but i wanted to be sure and get a second
opinion. it was also suggested that i contact your good selves to check.

Thank you for any responses

Michael P Smith