curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Curator connection states
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 22:52:31 GMT
Yeah. If Curator itself can be altered to support it, please send a PR. Even if not, send a
PR as this might be useful to others.

-JZ

On January 15, 2015 at 5:51:01 PM, Benjamin Jaton (bjaton@radiantlogic.com) wrote:

Instead of that, I think I am going to implement a custom event for the session loss that
will be trigger either:
- sessionTimeoutMs after the last SUSPENDED event (if no RECONNECTED event has been received)
- on a RECONNECTED event if the new session ID is different from the old one.

It's a little hacky but that should probably do the trick to have a timely notification that
the session has been lost.

What do you think?