curator-user mailing list archives

From Manikumar Reddy <ku...@nmsworks.co.in>
Subject Re: Regarding leadership status
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:31:18 GMT
If I understand  correctly , your question  is how to avoid message loss
during leadership changes.

This is related to architecture  of your application.  You can persist your
messages to systems like Kafka, activemq, rabbitmq  etc and leader can
process them. During leadership changes you won't lose any data.