curator-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Jaton <bja...@radiantlogic.com>
Subject Re: Curator connection states
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 22:51:00 GMT
Instead of that, I think I am going to implement a custom event for the
session loss that will be trigger either:
- sessionTimeoutMs after the last SUSPENDED event (if no RECONNECTED event
has been received)
- on a RECONNECTED event if the new session ID is different from the old
one.

It's a little hacky but that should probably do the trick to have a timely
notification that the session has been lost.

What do you think?