curator-user mailing list archives

From Check Peck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatic Restart Zookeeper node
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 17:47:31 GMT
Hi Jordan,

I have one more question on this. As you told me, if zookeeper went down,
then exhibitor will start it but suppose if exhibitor went down, then it
won't get started up right?

So for this case, we need to write a crontab which keeps on checking the
state of exhibitor and restart it if it is down?

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com