curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: RPC proxy: getLeaderParticipants -> exception
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2014 21:39:54 GMT
OK - I found the problem. There are 2 bugs here. ONe is actually a problem in Curator itself,
not necessarily the RPC proxy. It takes some time for the LeaderLatch recipe to create the
parent nodes. If you call getLeaderParticipants too soon ZooKeeper throws a NoNode exception.
The second bug is in the RPC proxy. For some reason, the NoNode exception is not getting returned
to the client.

Please open issues for these: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR