curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Only getting PathChildrenCache updated after calling rebuild
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:44:16 GMT
Updates occur in a different thread. Add a small sleep before cache.getCurrentData() and the
test works as expected.

-JZ

On October 22, 2014 at 11:17:10 PM, Sunil Abraham (s.abraham@gmail.com) wrote:

Sorry, was creating a minimal test case and not everything got copied
over. Here's a better example

https://gist.github.com/sabraham/f987395ff33fdbc8debc

Stdout:

foo
Pre: 0
Post: 1
Pre: 1
Post: 2

Whereas I would have expected Pre to match Post.