curator-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: blockUntilConnected use
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 22:12:33 GMT
hey Thejas,
blockUntilConnected() is used by some of the recipes etc. but generally you
probably don't need to use it, unless you explicitly don't want your
program to start doing stuff until it's got a connection.

Does anywhere in the documentation indicate that this should be called
before using Curator calls?

cheers
Cam