curator-user mailing list archives

From Thejas Nair <the...@hortonworks.com>
Subject blockUntilConnected use
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 22:04:31 GMT
When is CuratorFramework.blockUntilConnected supposed to be used ? It
is not clear if one should call that before a create or getData.

After digging some more into the jira that added that and the code
base, I believe that calling it is not necessary before invoking other
CuratorFramework functions. Having to do that would be contrary to the
goals of curator.

Should we document that it is not necessary to call
blockUntilConnected before invoking other operations in
CuratorFramework?

Thanks,
Thejas

--