curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Check if curator is connected.
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:53:05 GMT
You can always check the current connection state via:

client.getZookeeperClient().isConnected()

On September 2, 2014 at 1:49:26 PM, Vitalii Tymchyshyn (vit@tym.im) wrote:

Hello.

I am trying to find is client is connected at given point of time.

The only option I can see is to call blockUntilConnected(1, NANOSECONDS) and check result.

What I found is that javadoc is different from the implementation.
According to javadoc blockUntilConnected(0, *) will wait indefinite, but according to implementation
blockUntilConnected(0, NANOSECONDS) will not wait at all, instead blockUntilConnected(*, null)
will wait.

Best regards, Vitalii Tymchyshyn