curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: How to measure the load vs response time in zookeeper by using Curator
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:45:22 GMT
Curator doesn’t re-implement the protocol. It merely wraps the existing ZooKeeper Java classes.
So, you’d need to look to ZooKeeper.java et al for something like that. Those classes are
not very extensible, though.

-Jordan

From: tbgu <tbgu@cs.umass.edu>
Reply: user@curator.apache.org <user@curator.apache.org>>
Date: August 18, 2014 at 11:31:45 AM
To: user@curator.apache.org <user@curator.apache.org>>
Subject:  How to measure the load vs response time in zookeeper by using Curator

Hi Folks:
I am trying to get the load vs response time graph about
the use of zookeeper. I want to increase the number of requests sent per
second and get the corresponding average response time for each
request. Is there any interface or method in curator I can use to
exactly know the arrival time of each request response time? Thanks
very much!

Best wishes!
Tianbo