curator-user mailing list archives

From Karel Vervaeke <ka...@ngdata.com>
Subject Re: Stack trace when using a PathChildrenCache or NodeCache for a short time
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:52:55 GMT
No such luck. I just tried this with HEAD (which includes CURATOR-121),
but I still get the error.

When I repeat Gabriel's example in a loop (50 times) I get the error
message about once or twice, but at least once I've seen it not produce
the error at all.
If I replace the .getCurrentData() call with
.rebuildNode("/test/whatever") it becomes much more reliable at
reproducing the error message.

Karel