curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Watching Mutex/Semaphore/LeaderSelector for acquisitions
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 02:07:07 GMT
Would it be wise to add something like “public static void watch(CuratorFramework,String
path,AcquisitionListener cw,…)” to each of these classes to achieve this behavior inside
the library in a way that is consistent with the implementation of each recipe?  I know it
is an additional contract to support, but I think it would add value.
I think adding methods to the various classes would be the best approach. You might be able
to have a general contract via an interface that each of the recipes implements with a common
listener interface.

-JZ