curator-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to mock "create" method of CuratorFramework using jmockit?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 05:27:43 GMT
The JMockit groups are probably a better place to ask given that your
questions aren't really anything to do with Curator.

As far as testing stuff against Curator though, I'd suggest you look at
using the curator TestingServer class. It runs up an in memory version of
ZooKeeper that allows you to test stuff without mocking it all out. Given
all of the timing issues etc. involved with working with ZooKeeper, I find
that this is a much better way to write tests.