curator-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject RetryLoop bug?
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 04:26:54 GMT
Guys,
I was poking through the RetryLoop code while looking at an unrelated bug
and noticed that before doing a retry it calls
internalBlockUntilConnectedOrTimedOut(). This makes sense. There's no point
in doing a retry if you're not connected. The thing is that it doesn't
really achieve anything because the retry still occurs even if a connection
is not established.

Is this intentional? Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me. It would
make more sense to call the blockUntilConnectedOrTimedOut() method, and if
that returns false, then just treat this as a failed retry.

Thoughts?
cheers
Cam