curator-user mailing list archives

From Tomer Gabel <to...@tomergabel.com>
Subject Re: TestingServer
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 07:08:23 GMT
Seconded. I've hacked around these limitations on our test suite as well,
though (being far more lazy and, basically, not as good a person as you
:-)) I haven't done any work to get patches out there. I'm pretty sure
everyone doing any serious testing with ZK/Curator will inevitably run into
these limitations.