curator-user mailing list archives

From Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>
Subject CuratorFramework: multiple auths
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 17:06:54 GMT
Hi

I am very new to Curator, but have used ZK before. Firstly, let me thank
you for putting Curator together - it makes talking to Zookeeper very easy.

I have one of those noob questions and will greatly appreciate any help.

For my usecase, I need multiple auths - multiple schemes - for my
connection. In the vanilla ZK world, I would call Zookeeper#addAuthInfo for
each of my schemes. How do I achieve the same using Curator?

CuratorFrameworkFactory.Builder#authorization seems to allow adding a
single auth. I googled around but couldn't find much information. I was
considering calling
CuratorFramework#getZookeeperClient#getZookeeper()#addAuthInfo, but wasn't
sure if these auths would be preserved across disconnects/ session
timeouts.

Is there a way to either add multiple auths or get notified if the
underlying client changes?

Thanks again for all your help,

Karthik