curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Need some sample example code in java to write on zookeeper.
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 14:50:37 GMT
There are lots of examples on the Curator website (curator.apache.org). But, if your interest
is directly using ZooKeeper I suggest you post on the ZooKeeper mailing list.

-Jordan

From: M Tarkeshwar Rao m.tarkeshwar.rao@ericsson.com
Reply: user@curator.apache.org user@curator.apache.org
Date: April 4, 2014 at 2:44:36 AM
To: user@curator.apache.org user@curator.apache.org
Subject:  Need some sample example code in java to write on zookeeper.

Hi all,

I am very new to zookeeper. Gone through some videos and some documentation on internet.

We are developing a telecom product where we need some synchronization of some metadata.

Can you send some useful link to getting started and some java programs to read write on zookeeper.

One more thing I want to ask is it possible to read old data of z-node. I am able to read
only latest version data.

How to get the previous version data?

Regards

Tarkeshwar