curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Why ConnectionStateListener was removed from PersistentEphemeralNode?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 01:47:57 GMT
I just created a test to try to reproduce and it works correctly. I’ve reviewed the code
and don’t see where it can go wrong.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/9592593

-JZ

From: Bae, Jae Hyeon metacret@gmail.com
Reply: user@curator.apache.org user@curator.apache.org
Date: March 16, 2014 at 8:15:02 PM
To: user@curator.apache.org user@curator.apache.org
Subject:  Why ConnectionStateListener was removed from PersistentEphemeralNode?

Hi

I am using PersistentEphemeralNode recipe very actively. I observed PersistentEphemeralNode
was not reinstated on zookeeper outage and I am wondering that why ConnectionStateLister was
removed because the old version of PersistentEphemeralNode successfully reinstated its node.

So, I am willing to override its implementation with old version.

Thank you
Best, Jae