curator-user mailing list archives

From "Bae, Jae Hyeon" <metac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why ConnectionStateListener was removed from PersistentEphemeralNode?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 04:37:24 GMT
I know it would be so hard to reproduce.

In the case that curator totally loses the connection, is it possible to
lose the watcher? The only difference between old implementation and the
current one is, I guess, ConnectionStateListener will be kicked in
regardless of watcher but watcher can be gone.