curator-user mailing list archives

From chao chu <chuchao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Leader Latch recovery after suspended state
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:00:17 GMT
Um, just my personal thoughts. As I understand, I think we are relying on
the fact that: at any time, the latch who created the lowerest number znode
on the leader election node path is determinted as the leader (this is
exactly how the checkLeadership identify the current leader).

Otherwise, at least for LeaderLatch, we lose the advantage to have the
distinguish between ConnectionLossException and SessionExpiredExpection.

--
ChuChao