curator-user mailing list archives

From David Greenberg <dsg123456...@gmail.com>
Subject Noticing a curator memory/thread leak
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:53:02 GMT
I have been noticing that my application seems to be leaking curator
threads and CuratorFrameworkImpls.

These leak at around 10-200 per day.

I create 2 curators in my application--one is from Datomic, and the other
is used for a LeaderLatch. I can see that the LeaderLatch and Datomic
instance each retain a single curator reference; however, I see hundreds of
curators that are kept around along with their Executors, which ends up
draining a lot of resources.

I'm using an older version of Curator--was this or is this a problem
before? Is it a Curator bug, or a bug in my code that uses it?

Thank you,
David