curator-user mailing list archives

From Jozef Vilcek <jozo.vil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistent locks
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 08:18:15 GMT
Yes, you are correct. I tried to sketch this in my post. There will be
possibility to create persistent lock, which will cause deadlock if holder
crashes and one with possibility to to be gc collected after some time if
holder crashes. The mechanism for this has to be implemented.

Off course that I use "classical" ephemeral locks where possible. But I
have few cases where it is not feasible.