curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: "Powered By” page
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:39:41 GMT
Yeah, it’s supposed to be. You need to have an Apache account, though. But, I thought anyone
can do that.

I’ve added Oozie. Thanks!

-Jordan

On Nov 14, 2013, at 9:35 AM, Robert Kanter <rkanter@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is the “Powered By” page (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CURATOR/Powered+By)
supposed to be editable by everyone?  The comment “Please update this list with the name/url
of your application/organization that uses Apache Curator.” seems to suggest that, but I
can’t edit it.

> Could you please add Oozie to the page?
>
> Application: Apache Oozie
that run different types of Hadoop jobs (such as MapReduce, Pig, Hive and Sqoop) as well as
system specific jobs (such as Java programs and shell scripts).  It uses Curator’s service
discovery and distributed locks for coordinating it’s active-active High Availability.