curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: When is notLeader of LeaderLatchListener is called?
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:19:50 GMT
When LeaderLatch.close() is called, all listeners are cleared. You are closing/destroying the
instance that was created. Listeners set in the LeaderLatch are not called once close() has
been called. Have a look at the LeaderLatch.close() source code to see this.

-Jordan

On Nov 12, 2013, at 12:24 AM, Bae, Jae Hyeon <metacret@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 12:23 AM, Bae, Jae Hyeon <metacret@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> When I was testing with LeaderLatch recipe, I created two LeaderLatches and closed the
first one which was the original leader. I expected notBecome method of listener which was
added to the first one, but it was not because close() method is removing LeaderLatchListener.