curator-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active Children nodes?
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 20:49:52 GMT
You would need to add the 'active' flag to the data in the zNode (v1 or
v2). Then you would place a watch on the data changing in those zNodes
(i.e. curator.getData().watched().forPath("bla")); Then you would get
notified whenever a node become active or inactive.

You're responsible for encoding the active flag into the zNode, as it just
takes a byte[] as the data to be stored.