curator-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Powered By” page
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 17:46:58 GMT
Jordan you should be an admin for the cwiki curator space. (ping me if
you aren't) Checkout the setup - the defaults a are a bit paranoid,
mainly to keep spamming to a minimum. That's something you should be
able to control though.

Patrick

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
<jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
> I created a temp cwiki account and I’m not able to edit the page. I guess I need to
open yet-another-infra ticket. Those guys are so far behind though who knows when they’ll
get to it.