curator-user mailing list archives

From Techy Teck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Curator 2.3.0 maven?
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2013 00:57:59 GMT
Thanks Luciano for the suggestion. Can you please tell me where I should
add the above repository in my pom.xml file? Below is my full pom.xml file
-

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

    <groupId>com.test.zookepeer</groupId>
    <artifactId>Zook</artifactId>
    <version>1.0.0</version>
    <packaging>jar</packaging>

    <name>Zook</name>
    <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>

    <properties>
    </properties>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>3.8.1</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.zookeeper</groupId>
            <artifactId>zookeeper</artifactId>
            <version>3.4.5</version>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>com.sun.jmx</groupId>
                    <artifactId>jmxri</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>com.sun.jdmk</groupId>
                    <artifactId>jmxtools</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>javax.jms</groupId>
                    <artifactId>jms</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.curator</groupId>
            <artifactId>curator-recipes</artifactId>
            <version>2.3.0</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
</project>