curator-user mailing list archives

From Techy Teck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Znode Timestamp?
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 06:21:02 GMT
one silly question.. If we need to check whether any znode exists or not,
then we need to do something like below - right?

if(client.checkExists().forPath(/path_to_znode) != null) {
      // do something here
}

This works fine.. But just wanted to make sure if there is any better way
of doing it..
Thanks.