curator-user mailing list archives

From Techy Teck <comptechge...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use Curator for Watching the nodes and trigger purpose
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 20:17:57 GMT
I recently started working with Zookeeper and I am using Curator library
for this. I am able to create all kind of nodes and delete nodes as well.

Now I started working on Watches but I am not able to get any simple
example how to use Curator library to do watches on any parent nodes and if
any new child nodes get added to these parent nodes, watches should get
triggered and perform some activity then.

Is there any simple example that I can see on how watches works using
Curator library? Any github link will also be great. Thanks.