curator-user mailing list archives

From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot clone curator git project
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 05:43:22 GMT
Works for me. Cloned again to check, worked as expected.

Elad,

Please use the clone URL provided by Jordan. The URL you are using is
display URL, not clone URL.

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> I just tried: "git clone
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/curator.git” and it worked for
> me. These repos were recently created, so maybe there’s some issues.
>
> Anyone else having trouble?
>
> -Jordan
>
> On Nov 6, 2013, at 9:12 PM, Elad Tsur <etsur@salesforce.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> The curator website still points to the incubator git link, which gives
> 404 error.
> When trying to clone the "
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git" project I get
> "fatal: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git/info/refsnot found: did
you run git update-server-info on the server?".

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog