curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Question on Curator behavior with connection string
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 17:15:31 GMT
You will get a connection loss whenever the instance that the client is connected to goes down.
You’ll get Reconnected if it can successfully reconnect to another instance.

-JZ

On Nov 26, 2013, at 10:56 AM, Bae, Jae Hyeon <metacret@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI, one user in my company is using Netflix Curator 1.3.4. This behavior might be changed
in Apache Curator.

> The client was set up the connection string with five instances but two instances were
not reachable. My theory is, it shouldn't get ConnectionLoss after Curator had been initialized
but it was throwing ConnectionLoss exceptions almost once per minute. Its connection timeout
is 30 seconds.