curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Apache Curator Newbie question
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 18:28:56 GMT
Sorry - we're in the process of going to Top Level and some of the links are in transition.
The examples are here:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git;a=tree;f=curator-examples/src/main/java

On Nov 6, 2013, at 10:24 AM, Techy Teck <comptechgeeky@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have recently started using Apache Zookeeper and I was thinking I should start using
Apache Curator library for Zookeeper.

> I am trying to see some basic examples which can help me understand how to connect to
Zookeeper using Curator, how to create perepheral nodes/ephemeralnodes/sequence nodes using
curator and also how to keep a watch on some nodes using Curator..