curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: MultiItem<T> implementation
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:38:16 GMT
This is a way of keeping the number of children in a ZNode from getting too large. Normally,
each ZNode has 1 message. This allows you to put multiple messages in a ZNode.

I can't give a lot of advice on how to use it. We abandoned using ZooKeeper as a datastore
at Netflix (see Tech Note 4: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CURATOR/TN4).

> B - Is there any implementation of this interface or must we implement it by ourself?
Up to you.

-JZ