curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: "Powered By” page
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2013 02:36:00 GMT
Wow - this was their response:

	Due to large amounts of spam on most confluence wikis, confluence-users
	are now no longer able to edit project wikis.

	The project must list their name individually in the space settings.

On Nov 16, 2013, at 11:13 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> I opened a ticket for this:

> -Jordan
>
> On Nov 15, 2013, at 9:46 AM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Jordan you should be an admin for the cwiki curator space. (ping me if
>> you aren't) Checkout the setup - the defaults a are a bit paranoid,
>> mainly to keep spamming to a minimum. That's something you should be
>> able to control though.
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
>> <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
>>> I created a temp cwiki account and I’m not able to edit the page. I guess I
need to open yet-another-infra ticket. Those guys are so far behind though who knows when
they’ll get to it.

>>> -Jordan

But,

Pig,