curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: How to use Curator for Watching the nodes and trigger purpose
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 20:31:12 GMT
There are numerous Curator examples here:

	http://curator.apache.org/curator-examples/index.html

Setting watches, etc. is no different with Curator than with ZooKeeper.

-JZ

On Nov 8, 2013, at 12:17 PM, Techy Teck <comptechgeeky@gmail.com> wrote:

> I recently started working with Zookeeper and I am using Curator library for this. I
am able to create all kind of nodes and delete nodes as well.

> Now I started working on Watches but I am not able to get any simple example how to use
Curator library to do watches on any parent nodes and if any new child nodes get added to
these parent nodes, watches should get triggered and perform some activity then.

> Is there any simple example that I can see on how watches works using Curator library?
Any github link will also be great. Thanks.