curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Curator namespaces
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 00:00:18 GMT
If I understand what you're saying that would be a bug. If you can, please provide a test case
and open an issue in Jira.

-Jordan

On Oct 20, 2013, at 4:52 PM, Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie.cam@gmail.com> wrote:

> Not sure if I'm missing something, but it appears that there is a difference in functionality
between defining a namespace during using the CuratorFrameworkFactory.builder().namespace("bla")
method, and calling usingNamespace("bla") on an instance of the CuratorFramework itself.

> Both seem to create nodes correctly in ZooKeeper, but the paths for the events are inconsistent.
If you using the Builder approach, the paths in the events do not include the namespace. If
you use the CuratorFramework usingNamespace() approach, then the namespaces do appear in the
event path.