curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Difficult to find git url
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 18:10:19 GMT
OK - I've been waiting a month for INFRA to move Curator to TLP. So, we'll see what happens.

-JZ

On Oct 22, 2013, at 10:08 AM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:

> I believe you just file in INFRA ticket for it.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/GitAtApache
>

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com>
wrote:
> I'm confused. Github is a mirror. I can get them to add a mirror. What I'm saying is
that I don't know what the Apache process is. If you know what to do please detail it for
me.
> -JZ
>

> On Oct 22, 2013, at 10:04 AM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Oh yeah, https://github.com/apache/PROJECTNAME or https://github.com/apache/incubator/PROJECTNAME
>>

>> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com>
wrote:
>> Do they make prettier URLs for their Git repos?
>>
>> On Oct 22, 2013, at 9:59 AM, John Vines <vines@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Those are just mirrors, primarily used for svn projects to provide git mirrors.
You can get them to mirror the internal apache git, but you cannot use github itself for writing
to the project.

>>> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com>
wrote:
>>> Interesting - there appears to be mirrors on Github for Apache: https://github.com/apache
- I'll try to find out more details.

>>> -JZ

url easier to find in apache git?

 But, I could add a link to the left nav of the website. Would that help?

clone that, or I need to find this page: