curator-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LOST ConnectionState
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 21:18:45 GMT
Yeah, I'm slightly sceptical of this logic given that it relies on a
knowledge of the underlying ping timings used by the ZooKeeper client
implementation.

Thanks for providing this library by the way, it's proving infinitely
easier than using raw ZooKeeper client connections.
cheers

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 8:16 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com