curator-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McKenzie <mckenzie....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Watcher on grand-children....
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 20:51:49 GMT
You can add a watch for changes to the children of a zNode. This will tell
you when a child is added or removed from the watched zNode. It won't work
for grand children though, and it won't tell you if the data for a child
has changed. For these cases you would need to query the parent zNode and
watch for child events, then add a watch on all children for data changes,
and changes to their children (for grand child events).