curator-user mailing list archives

From David Kendall <...@davidpaulkendall.com>
Subject Re: Discovery Server Working Example App
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 00:03:03 GMT
> Have a look at the tests - e.g. TestStringsWithJersey. Other than that,
ask
> any questions you have.

Jordan:

Thanks for your reply. The code in the unit test is some distance from a
working example. It uses some mock objects and runs the code through a
jetty test server. I don't have specific questions other than "how do I set
this up in a real environment?"

I am still a newbie with curator and with JAX-RS. If I had working code it
would help illustrate how curator service discovery server and JAX-RS work
together. Does anybody have such code that they could share?