curator-user mailing list archives

From David Kendall <...@davidpaulkendall.com>
Subject Re: Discovery Server Working Example App
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 00:30:28 GMT
Hi Jordan:

I work in an environment where we have many java services that need to
interact with each other, and we have some non java services that need to
consume the java services. The java-to-java cases are working well - I am
using direct discovery for that. But for the non java processes I need to
find a way to publish the service instances in a way that can be consumed
by the non java code. This is the intention of the rest api, if I
understand correctly. I plan to publish the rest api and then consume the
published data in order to locate the available services.

This is why I am looking for a working example of a how to wire curator
service discovery server and JAX-RS together. Does anybody have such code
that they could share?

Thanks.

--
David Kendall