curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Discovery Server Working Example App
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 00:07:34 GMT
Is there a reason you want to use the Server version? That's meant for non-Java REST uses.
I suggest using the direct Discovery. There's an example for that: DiscoveryExample

On Oct 23, 2013, at 5:03 PM, David Kendall <dpk@davidpaulkendall.com> wrote:

> > Have a look at the tests - e.g. TestStringsWithJersey. Other than that, ask
> > any questions you have.
>
> Jordan:
>
> Thanks for your reply. The code in the unit test is some distance from a working example.
It uses some mock objects and runs the code through a jetty test server. I don't have specific
questions other than "how do I set this up in a real environment?"

> I am still a newbie with curator and with JAX-RS. If I had working code it would help
illustrate how curator service discovery server and JAX-RS work together. Does anybody have
such code that they could share?