curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Discovery Server Working Example App
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 21:01:18 GMT
Have a look at the tests - e.g. TestStringsWithJersey. Other than that, ask any questions you
have.

-JZ

On Oct 21, 2013, at 12:18 PM, David Kendall <dpk@davidpaulkendall.com> wrote:

> Does someone have a working example of an app using discovery server (curator-x-discovery-server)
that they would be willing to share? I am struggling to understand how to integrate this library
into my application and some working code would be a great help to get me off the ground.
The documentation for this component seems to assume a deeper level of understanding of JAX-RS
than I possess.