curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Using Curator with C
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:38:29 GMT
There's a good wrapper for Python (Kazoo) but I don't think anything beyond the C lib that
ships with ZooKeeper is available.

-JZ

On Sep 2, 2013, at 3:22 AM, S├ękine Coulibaly <scoulibaly@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I was thinking about deploying ZooKeeper until I realised some hand-made software was
needed, specially regarding the connection retry mechanisms, and that such a piece of software
was made available by Curator.

> My main concern is that I was planning to use the C API of ZooKeeper, and from what I
undersant, the Curator API seems to be a pure Java API.

> I thought some of you might have similar needs and could share how they did to use Curator
from a C application. Maybe some wrappers are available, or there is a better strategy ?