curator-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Jaton <bja...@radiantlogic.com>
Subject Re: PathChildrenCache and event order
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:27:55 GMT
Some configuration is stored in ZooKeeper and we are trying to keep a local
copy on disk, updated through events.

I think ZooKeeper guarantees some kind of
ordering<http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperProgrammers.html#sc_WatchGuarantees>,
especially this one:
"The order of watch events from ZooKeeper corresponds to the order of the
updates as seen by the ZooKeeper service."
Which I thought was my use case.

Thanks,
Benjamin