curator-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Status about two major bugs CURATOR-3 and CURATOR-45
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 16:27:11 GMT
I apologize these are taking so long. Curator recently got two additional committers (hopefully
we can get more soon). So, response times should get better. I'll make a point of looking
at these two for the next release.

-Jordan

On Aug 1, 2013, at 8:03 AM, chao chu <chuchao333@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There are two 'major' bugs regarding leader election recipes:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR-3
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR-45
>
> Do we have any plan to fix these?
>
> We are using the LeaderLatch, personally, I don't concern too much about CURATOR-3, I
think that situation was caused partly by the client code, we can avoid this by coding carefully.

> However, when I introduced curator and the changes I made, some of my teammates become
a little nervous when they saw there are 'major' bugs there.